Registration is required for all participants of LADC 2019.
The registration allows participation in the LADC (Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing). Registration includes sessions, talks, tutorials, workshop, welcome reception, and coffee-breaks. The banquet is included only on author-like registration. Lunch is not included.
Until Oct 25, 2019 (R$)
Until Nov 4, 2019 (R$)
After Nov 4, 2019 (R$)
|Professional SBC/IEEE member with valid membership [Authors -- no publication fee required]||600,00||700,00||800,00|
|Professional non SBC member or with expired membership (Best option: COMBO registration + SBC membership) [Authors -- no publication fee required]||840,00||940,00||1040,00|
|Professional non SBC member (registration only) [Authors -- no publication fee required]||900,00||1010,00||1120,00|
|Graduate student SBC/IEEE member with valid membership [Authors -- Publication Fee required]||200,00||220,00||240,00|
|Graduate student non SBC member or with expired membership (Best option: COMBO registration + SBC membership) [Authors -- Publication Fee required]||285,00||305,00||325,00|
|Graduate student non SBC member (registration only) [Authors -- Publication Fee required]||305,00||327,00||350,00|
|Undergraduate student SBC/IEEE member with valid membership [Authors -- Publication Fee required]||100,00||110,00||120,00|
|Undergraduate student non SBC member or with expired membership (Best option: COMBO registration + SBC membership) [Authors -- Publication Fee required]||121,00||131,00||141,00|
|Undergraduate student non SBC member (registration only) [Authors -- Publication Fee required]||131,00||142,00||152,00|
|High school teacher regular registration||120,00||130,00||140,00|
|High school student regular registration||60,00||65,00||70,00|
For COMBO options, the SBC membership fees are being added to the LADC registration fees.
PUBLICATION POLICY At least one author of EACH paper accepted to LADC must be registered in Conference event as either 'PROFESSIONAL' or 'STUDENT with a PUBLICATION Fee' before the camera-ready deadline 14/10/2019. Authors must submit via JEMS the registration receipt, or confirmation email, for validation. By not complying with this requirement, the authors will have their paper withdrawn, and thus, not included in the LADC Proceedings. It is also important to highlight that LADC and IEEE enforce a strict No-Show policy, which requires that at least one author MUST attend the conference and PRESENT the paper in order to hold the publication.
Observation: The value of the publication fee depends on the author's category. For professionals, for example, no extra fee is included. For authors, the fee corresponds to the complement to the professional category.
Refunding: (CANCELATION POLICY) Registrations may be cancelled up to a week before the event. Only 80% of the registration fee will be returned. The remaining 20% will cover the administrative costs of registration. Please contact email@example.com.
Payment Information: Payments by bank and debit can be done by Nov 11th, 2019. Payments by credit card, commitment note and billing will keep open until the last day of the event. During the event, it will also be possible to pay the registration in cash, at the conference desk.
Other relevant information about SBC membership:
The Combo was created by SBC to unify membership fee and event registration. The idea is to provide a cheaper option for these two benefits (i.e. the event registration and SBC membership) in comparison to their purchase in a separated way. In addition to signing up for the event, you become associated with SBC for one year. It is important to note that the association does not imply any obligation, of any nature, to the registrant with SBC, but it allows you to access the list of SBC membership benefits (for more information see the SBC FAQ).
Any category which requires proof (students, members of other scientific societies, etc.) must upload a voucher at the time of registration. The verification of this document is made by the SBC team and may take up to one business day; only after documentation verification the payment methods will be released. Those who opt for the COMBO categories will have their SBC membership automatically created and will receive an e-mail with guidelines on how to take advantage of the benefits offered by the SBC.